Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Group Activities - A Basis For Wise Dating

The Young Women Manual 1 Lesson 31 is Group Activities - A Basis For Wise Dating.

I made this handout to be printed back to back. There are two per page because there is so much going on I didn't want it all to get lost in the smaller postcard size. The back side has 100 ideas for group activities. I had fun using different fonts to make it connect with the individual idea. I restrained myself from connecting each and every item with it's relative font :) I hope you like this one. I think it would be neat to do EVERYTHING on the list.

If you see any adjustments that I should make to this handout, please let me know. Sometimes after printing, some handouts look like some things should be changed to make it more clear.

Here is the front of the handout in jpg.
Here is the back of the handout in jpg.

Here is the front of the handout in pdf.
Here is the back of the handout in pdf.

I'm not sure who the designer of the background and the sport elements are. The file hasn't even been organized yet. It is still as I had unzipped it and all it says is Sports. There is no TOU at all. So, if you know who is the designer, I would love to give them credit.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment