Saturday, July 18, 2009

Personal Purity through Self-discipline


The Young Women Manual 1 Lesson 32 is on Personal Purity through Self-discipline. I had a little fun with this one, too. I had to delete a bunch of fun elements for driving because I was filling up the handout with all of them. It didn't look right. So, I had to choose a select few :(... I think it turned out okay. I used the idea from sugardoodle - A Journey of a 1000 Miles, with regard to the references to the street signs.

I used Hit The Road by Wild Dandelions for most of the handout. The street sign was called "SDS_WhyDontWe_StreetSign," but I can't figure out the designer. If you know, please share. :)One other element came from Ramona's Wish You Were Here blogtrain contribution. It's the sign blended into the yellow space to fill a gap.

Here is the handout in jpg.
Here is the handout in pdf.
Share/Bookmark

1 comment: