Monday, May 25, 2009

Personal Records

I love this lesson. Journaling is something I have been working on for a while. I'm not consistent at all and wish I was. I'm working on that. I've been writing my history as I think about it. I've been doing it in groups. I've written about my experiences as a homeschool mom. I've written excerpts of my life as I think of them. I've written about my callings in the church. In addition to collecting my little stories that I write myself, I keep my talks and record my thoughts as often as I possibly can. I love journaling. It's one of those activities that is hard to get started, for whatever reason, and then it becomes both addicting and rewarding. My biggest challenge is that I can type as fast as I can think.... I cannot write as fast as I can think. But, a journal is more meaningful when hand written. I try to write in my journal as often as possible, but when it comes to big entries, I prefer to type and insert the pages into the journal.

For this lesson, Young Women Manual 1, Lesson 19, Personal Records, I made the handout and chalkboard labels. The Chalkboard labels I made both color and B&W, in case you don't like using up a bunch of ink.

Here is the handout in jpg.
Here is the handout in PDF.
Here is the Chalkboard label in jpg color.
Here is the Chalkboard label in jpg B&W.



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment