Monday, May 25, 2009

My New Blog Background

I've spent a good amount of time today simply creating a new background and header. I have many, many more important things to do, but I decided to do this instead. For most of it, I used krismazy_swmayz-girlfriends kit a week 2 challenge from Designsindigital.com (you may need to login to see it).

For the two girls on the background, and the one girl on the header, I used Girldom from Moniscrap. Since the girl in the header is actually holding up a heart, I changed it to the CTR button I found from Scrap by Color.

Actually, I feel pretty lucky that I can even share where I found each piece that I used to create these items. As I download my digital components I rename everything in the file with the same name, usually the name of the designer and the kits theme. Then, I split them up into different categories to save them on my computer, ex. paper, flowers, etc. By doing so, I cannot always find the author.

Because I like to share, below are the jpgs for the header and background. I've also included another version of the background that could be used for a YW handout. Hope you like it.

Blog Layout
Header
Blank Handout
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment