Saturday, July 4, 2009

Second Coming


I made the handout for the Young Women Manual 1 Lesson 29 on The Second Coming using the color gold. This goes along with Virtue, which seems to coordinate well with the message of the lesson and the reference of royalty.

I would like to thank the designer who created these compenants called "Life is a Banquet Blog Train." There was no TOU or any reference to the designer in the download. If you know who it is, please let me know and I'll properly credit her and add a link to her site.

Here is the handout in jpg.
Here is the handout in pdf.
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this handout, and I'm using it for my lesson tomorrow, but I wanted to let you know that it says "flavored" in the list of qualities instead of "favored". (I edited it out in photoshop)

    ReplyDelete