Sunday, October 6, 2013

Quote Card 24 (Angels and Priveleges) FREEBIE

I made this layout for another quote and then realized the area was way too small for a large quote. I was in love with the layout, so I saved it until I found one that would work and then put pictures of nice paintings in the picture spots instead of a quote. Hopefully I made the very best use of the space.

I do love this quote! It reminds me that when it may seem hard at times to make the right choice,  doing so will have resulting blessings. In this case a specific blessing - who couldn't use a few more angels as associates?! I believe some of those angels are in flesh and blood on earth with us. This has been happening for me even recently after having gone through a divorce. I have been blessed with the greatest of friends who I consider to be my personal angels. They don't even know it. Some of them are guys friends who would probably think I was weird if I told them they were one of my personal angels. They have blessed me with unconditional friendship and have, unknowingly, been teaching me how a man should treat a woman... with respect and kindness. This dose of emotional medication is exactly what the doctor ordered. I hope these people will remain my friends forever.

For the layout, I used the digital scrapbooking kit, Fresh Squeezed by Just So Scrappy  and cschneider-set122-pg2 by Cindy Schneider for the template.

For the images, I used Heavenly Hands and Gentle Healer by painter Greg Olsen.

I hope you like it! If you download, please comment so I know you like it :)



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment