Saturday, October 5, 2013

Fall Festival Flyer FREEBIE

A few weeks ago I created this flyer for our upcoming youth dance. In addition to specifics, such as time and place, etc, I was asked to include church recommendations and standards for behavior so this would be a fall festival, rather than a scare fest with inappropriate costumes and behavior. I thought I would share the flyer with you - minus our details - so you can use it, too, if you can. I'm including two versions. One with some of the information we had provided and with none of the information we provided.

If you would like this to be further customized for your youth, let me know and I would be happy to do so.

If you download, please leave a comment :)

I used Connie Prince's digital scrapbooking kit, You're a Hoot and a template called sjend_oaly_temp1 (sorry, I cannot seem to find who in the world the designer was for this template. There is a complete set of 4 different owl templates and I don't keep the accompanied preview and TOU or my computer would be so much more ultimately full than it already is. So, the name of the file wasn't specific enough for me to re-find the designer. If you know who it is, feel free to let me know.)




Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment