Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Value of Work

(I don't know why this is showing up blue - it's not blue:)

The Young Women Manual 1 Lesson 45 is on The Value of Work.

I made this handout from scratch. It may not have all the color and flowers and frills that many of my previous handouts have, but I'll get them there through time. I followed a tutorial on making rocks, which I'm thrilled I was able to duplicate, and incorporated words taken from the lesson to "engrave" onto the rocks. Using both Illustrator and Photoshop, I made a handout all by myself. :) Yeah! I hope you like it!

Here is the handout in jpg
Here is the handout in pdf.
Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! I just found your blog looking for a handout and this is great. I was reading your little profile top ten list and you pretty much described me (except the graphic design student, I got my degree in Interior Design!) But we have chickens, cats, love working on food storage, always need chocolate, and I plan to home school (not there yet!) Anywho! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you share your designs for the rest of us that aren't computer savy or lack programs to do so! Keep them coming, I appreciate them:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time visiting your blog and I just printed the "Value of Work" handout. Thank you so much! You just saved me a couple hours of agony trying to make a cute handout.

    ReplyDelete