Sunday, October 18, 2009

Righteous Living


The Young Women Manual 1 Lesson 43 is about Righteous Living. This is my first handout I made using Photoshop. Although I used another designers work, see reference below, I had to use the layers and photoshop techniques to arrange the elements, make the text boxes, and use gradients, noise, and shadows. It was a lot of fun.

Here is the handout in jpg.
Here is the handout in pdf.

The digital elements are from WildDandelions - WD Blogtrain.
Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot! Maybe you could make the Book of Mormon scripture masterys into these cute handouts. I really appreciate what your doing. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your awesome, cute handouts! They are most helpful!

    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute stuff!

    At our Stake Auxillary training meeting we were encouraged as we wrap up our lessons each week to make a link to personal progress goals that might tie into the lesson to encourage our girls to keep working. I was thinking that a small handout might be a great way to do this. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great ideas! I will keep them in mind and see what I can do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely using your handout this week. A-dor-able!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this handout. I'm going to have the girls read each one and talk about it after they read it. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete