Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Quote Card 31 (When God Speaks) FREEBIE

I have so many cards made and I tend to make a few more each month, that I decided to share one during the middle of the week, too. Maybe I will catch up with myself!

I love this quote. It is so helpful to be reminded of how important it is to heed to our Heavenly Father's counsel. Sometimes, I can feel a bit distracted or confused, for lack of better words, by the choices available to me and wonder which one is the correct one. This quote reminds me that if there is a piece of counsel or commandment given by God on that very concept, I am assured that by choosing to following his direction that I will be making the right choice.

To download, simply click on the below image, then right-click and save the large image to your computer. If you download, please leave a comment. Enjoy! :).

For this quote card I used the At The Market kit by Kimeric Kreations and the Chevi Template by Simple Girl Scraps.



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment