Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Young Women Manual 3 Lesson 11: Extended Family Relationships


This weeks freebie is for lesson 11 "Extended Family Relationships" This lesson talks about the importance of knowing our extended family our relatives.  Talking about them getting to know them and having relationships with them.
I am very thankful for my extended family. I love them all very much and have great relationships with them. Growing up I remember my cousin Kim was my best friend we did everything together!  I have very fond memories of our sleep overs, meeting boys, going to football games all the fun stuff teens do!  They are some of the wonderful memories I have of my youth! We have yearly family reunions so we can all catch up with each other it is the one time a year I look forward to camping!
I hope you can all take something from this lesson and know how much our Father in Heaven wants us to have relationships with our extended families that is why he give them to us!
Find the kit Feelin a Little Frosty here.
You can find the handout here.

PS Sorry this is late!!  I have been busy with finals this week!  ;)
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU!! I will be using this for my lesson tomorrow. Thank you for creating such cute handouts! I really appreciate the time you take to do this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I love your handouts.

    ReplyDelete