Friday, October 8, 2010

New Kit! Our Home


I have a new kit this week, Our Home. I think you're going to love this one! This kit was inspired by the interest to create a layout from all the pics I took of the last place we lived. It is all about displaying memories of your home. It's always fun to look at the pictures of places we once lived. This kit has one alpha, 42 elements (not counting the recolored additions), and 24 papers. It includes numerous tags for each area of the home and, just in case I missed one, I provided blank versions for each size I used. The television comes in three parts. One has a regular TV to use as normal and then separated into two sections: the TV with an empty box and the screen to place over it for a customized television show. Also included is a custom refrigerator, stove, washing machine, bed, lamp, upright piano, grand piano, in addition to a dresser, side-table, couch, chair and car to create multiple layouts of the entire home. Also included is an additional paper preview. There are two sets of quick pages, 12x12 and 8-1/2x11. Each set has nine PNG quick pages! Find it in both of my stores: Scrap It Sassy and Faith Sisters.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment