Saturday, October 9, 2010

A Candy Corn Halloween BB Page 1 FREEBIE!

Hello! It's an unusual day today as I'm giving away a third BB freebie for the week! Again, that's going to be the case for the next couple of weeks because I want to make sure you get to finish collecting the YW Camp and the Table Teacher BB's as well as collect the Candy Corn Halloween BB's for the upcoming holiday. I have page 1 of the A Candy Corn Halloween Brag Books for you today :) You can download it for the next five days here. After that, you can find this BB page only in my stores, along with the kit and QP sets at Faith Sisters and Scrap It Sassy. Have you become a member of the Steadfast FB Fan page? I give occasional freebies on there, too! See you soon with the next freebie! :)
Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Halloween post on Oct. 09, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't seem to be able to make the download work - what am I doing wrong - I was a able to doenload other freebies today - thank you so much for sharing - arendjewhidden@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much. Wonderful as always. I was able to get this one but Page 2 I could not.

    ReplyDelete