Monday, March 29, 2010

Keeping Family History Records FREEBIE


Family history is another love of mine. I guess because it fits perfectly together with scrapbooking and journal keeping. I've worked on my family history over many years. It's a never ending and daunting project, but worth every minute.

The Young Women Manual 2 Lesson 17 is on Keeping Family History Records. You can download the entire kit (Postcard jpg, PDF with 4 postcards per page, 4x6 BB jpg) here at 4Shared.

I made this handout using Jean Daughtery Design's Heritage Chest Vol 1.
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Mar. 29, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete