Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Angel To Spare BB Page 1 FREEBIE


Good Morning, Thank you for stopping by and taking a look around. I'm so excited to introduce to you today the Angel To Spare brag book pages. I absolutely love this adorable kit. You can take a closer look at it above in the store. There is a boy and girl kit and a kit of quick pages. This one really touched my heart. You can download today's freebie (Link Expired - Sorry, these pages can be found in my stores). See you tomorrow with day two :)
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Mar. 24, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete