Sunday, July 26, 2009

July 2009 Visiting Teaching Handout


I just made this VT handout for the July message. Yes, I procrastinated and now I'm trying to make it up by making a cute handout to give to them.

I used some temple wedding paper by Ramona. She has a couple of blogs, but I cannot find where I originally found this paper. Maybe I mis-labeled the paper. So, to give proper credit to Ramona for her LDS products I'll post three of her blogs here... and, just maybe someone will provide me with the correct link :)

Brownie Scraps Blog
Ramona the Pest
Designs by Ramona which has been replaced by Ramona the Pest.

I made the handout 5x7 because I have a photo magnet that I thought I would give them to place into their handout.

Here is the handout in jpg.

Have a great month!
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. You can find the kit LDS Wedding - Blue in Ramona's store at Brownie Scraps! Here's the link! http://www.browniescraps.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=93&products_id=665

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link for the handout doesn't work :0(

    ReplyDelete