Sunday, April 6, 2014

Quote Card 66 FREEBIE (Endings)

This weekend was the 184th Annual General Conference for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and, as always, there were amazing messages. I don't know how I'll create quote cards for all of them. This one was important to me. 'Endings are not our destiny' as said by Pres. Uchtdorf.You can listen to, watch, or read the General Conference messages here.

To create these quote cards I used the following resources:

Kit: Tea For Two by Just So Scrappy

I didn't use a template. I scrap-lifted this from a layout in my 'Layout Inspiration' collection (If you know of the layout used, or the person who originally scrapped this, I would be happy to include that information here).

Fonts: Effloresce and Screengem.

To download, simply click on the below image, then right-click and save the large image to your computer. If you download, please leave a comment. Enjoy! :).






Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment