Saturday, September 21, 2013

Quote Card 27 (Adversity) FREEBIE

I know, "Quote Card 27" really doesn't mean much, does it? For simplicity's sake, I named the cards as I saved them on my computer as numbers. This one is number 27. This one is a quote by Harold B. Lee that reminds us everyone meets adversity, but having the gospel in our life allows us to see past it and into a brighter, more eternal future. I found it in the D&C Lesson 28, "Oh God, Where Art Thou?"

I made this quote card using the kit "Scrap Therapy" by Kimeric Kreations found here at DigiChick and a template by Simple Girl Scraps "Have No Fear Template Freebie" found here. If you save these to your computer, leave a comment. I would enjoy knowing someone else likes these, too :).



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment