Saturday, October 8, 2011

Every Temple Marriage is a Royal Wedding QP FREEBIE



I am part of Snickerdoodle's CT and when I saw this kit I fell in love with it! I couldn't wait to make a page that reminds us that EVERY temple marriage is a Royal Wedding, which this article reminded me. Karen agreed for me to post this quick page freebie on my blog and give YOU my visitors a coupon to use in her store! You can grab the freebie quick page here and you can use this coupon to get 20% off anything in her store here: Dream_ErikaRef (good through October 22nd).

Check out some more freebies at the Snickerdoodle Designs by Karen blog!

Use the coupon quick! It's only good for the next two weeks! Expiring October 22nd!

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [08 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete