Monday, October 4, 2010

YW Camp BB Page 7 FREEBIE!

Hello! Thank you for stopping by and taking a look around! I have page seven of the YW Camp coordinating brag book page freebies for you today. You can download it for the next five days here. If you miss it, then you can always grab it in my stores as a complete packet at Faith Sisters and Scrap It Sassy. Keep an eye out for occasional, limited freebies on the Steadfast FB Fan page, too! See you soon with the next freebie! :)
Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Oct. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just came across your blog. I'm going to add a link to your blog on mine cause I blog about a lot of YW stuff. Thanks!!

    www.frolickingnightowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete