Monday, July 26, 2010

Let Freedom Ring BB Page 9 FREEBIE!



Good morning! Thanks for stopping by and taking a look around. We are finishing the Let Freedom Ring coordinating brag book page freebies. Today I have page 9 for you and it can be downloaded here for the next five days. After that, you can find them all packaged up in any of my stores, even within the bundle, and occasionally I surprise my FB fans with a BB freebie package! I have a special surprise FREEBIE later this week, so be on the lookout!
Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Tried to download but no success. Thanks for the attempt though!!!!!

    Love your downloads!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems to be working now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete