Monday, July 19, 2010

Let Freedom Ring BB Page 7 FREEBIE!


Good Morning! I'm so glad that you have stopped by today! It's going to be a great week, I can feel it! :) I have for you today the seventh page of the Let Freedom Ring coordinating brag book page freebies! You can download it here for the next five days. After that, you can find them both packaged as a set and within the bundle in my stores. My list of stores are found in the upper right column of this blog. I also randomly give away sets of BB's away from my FB account! See you soon with page eight :)
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [19 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for sharing this adorable BB Page

    ReplyDelete