Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Angel To Spare BB Page 8 FREEBIE


Good morning - Thank you for stopping by and taking a look around. I have for you today the final page of the adorable Angel To Spare BB pages. I will miss this one - but, you can always find the entire kit found above. You can download today's freebie here at (Link Expired - Sorry, these pages can be found in my stores). Remember to stop by tomorrow for an a mini-kit freebie. Just in time, for tomorrow we begin the LDS Blog Train - Called to Serve! You're going to love this train and the freebie I have for you :)! Follow the train and get an entire full kit dedicated to the same theme. Then, Friday I have another something special for you before we begin with our Easter Brag Book pages on Saturday! :)
Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Mar. 31, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [31 Mar 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete