Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Valentine Kit


This kit was so fun to make. I love the Valentine's theme. It has two adorable and yummy alphas. One is a heart pill alpha and the second is a delicious looking chocolate alpha. My mouth waters just looking at it. Both alphas include numbers. The kit has 54 Papers (plus 3 bonus) and 153 elements. I couldn't even fit a portion of them on the preview.

Then, there are the My Valentine Quick Pages, sold separately. I love quick pages as they make scrap booking life so easy and fast. Simply place your photos behind the openings, add names, dates, and any journaling and your done. Again, these QP's come in 12x12 scrapbooking sizes AND in 8-1/2x11 letter size. The large sizes never caught on for me, they don't fit into binders. So, I like to make both. :) In the QP kit, you get all of the Brag Book pages that I will be giving out as freebies over the next two weeks.

Please allow 24 hours for your order to be emailed directly to you :)
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment